Loan against Company Stocks
Back to Off Topic forum
(Post updated by Tarak 02:57 16-03-2011)
We can arrange Loan against Company Shares/Stocks traded on top Stock Exchanges with REPO Agreement.
contact with Ticker code and quantity.
We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (Ten Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Skype ID: gkfinance.bodra
See below is our terms and condition needed to be followed in other for us to deliver banking instrument to your banking details or your client's banking details. Our deed of agreement will follow upon once you review and accept of our terms and condition.
Description of Instruments:
1. Banking Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)
2. Total Face Value: Euro/USD 1Million (Min) - Euro/USD 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and Deutsch Bank AG. Frankfurt Germany or any AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year plus One Day (Room for roll up and extension)
5. Leasing Price: 6.0% of Face Value plus (1),(X) % brokers commission. 1% is the provider's brokers commission and X is the borrower's broker commission and its open.
6. Delivery: Bank-To-Bank Swift.
7. Payment: Direct Wire Transfer
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 business banking days.
Terms and Condition:
1. Both parties (PROVIDER and BORROWER) execute, sign and initiate the Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract.
2. Within 3 days after Both parties sign the Agreement, PROVIDER will issue a Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking to the BORROWER guarantying to refund BORROWER all the cost incurred by the BORROWER for the bank transmission charges or the BORROWER can deduct the bank transmission charges from the lease fee when making the payment of the lease fee.(For swift MT760 BG/SBLC or Pre-advice MT799 or both as the case may be) after due execution of the contract or if PROVIDER fails to deliver bank instruments as agreed.
3. Within 3 working days after BORROWER receives PROVIDER'S signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking, BORROWER will make payment by direct wire transfer into the PROVIDER'S affiliate banking coordinates for the receiving of the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift transmission or Pre-advice MT799 swift transmission or both.
4. Within three (3) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift in LESSOR'S bank account, the PROVIDER will deliver the BG/SBLC via bank to bank confirmation of swift BG/SBLC MT760 to the BORROWER'S banker including the hard copy of the BG/SBLC via bank bonded courier within Seven (7) banking days.
5. BORROWER pays PROVIDER the leasing fee and the brokers their commission fees not later than 7 - 30 banking days after the BG/SBLC hard copy is received and confirmed at BORROWER'S bank.
6. Where BORROWER does not deduct the bank transmission charges from leasing fees paid, LESSOR shall refund bank transmission charges to BORROWER by direct wire transfer within 7 banking days upon payment of the leasing fees.
Should BORROWER default to pay the leasing fees to the PROVIDER and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 7 to 30(negotiable) banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in BORROWER'S bank account, PROVIDER will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the BORROWER'S bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.