(Post updated by AndreColliso... 08:50 14-04-2011)
Doing nothing and you need extra income for your family but you can't live your home? Try to put up a daycare center. It is a secured investment that will certainly bring you much profit while seeing children grow and learn. But, you will certainly ask, "how am i going to start a daycare at my home?" As with other businesses, you will need to have the funds to get your daycare up and running. However, it doesn't need much money for you to put up one and you have an option to avail grants from lending companies to finance your business. Here are ways on how to put up your own daycare center.
• Choose where are you going to put it up. An unoccupied room may be a perfect location. Decorate it and ensure that it is kid-friendly. Paint it up with bright colors.
• A curriculum in which you will base what service you will provide. Either you will only provide child care or teach the children. Most daycare centers teach ABC's, 123's, basic shapes and colors.
• Comply to state requirements such as insurance and business permit.
• Have a complete daycare supplies. This include first aid kits, toys, educational materials, play pens and sleeping mats.
• Advertise your business. It may be in the form of word of mouth, signposts and internet posts.
• Get everything written on a paper. Create a handbook for parents that list all of your business' standard operating procedures as well as your expectations for clients.
With those tips, you may look forward in earning money and you may someday to others that "I am earning money while staying on my home"
View more: http://www.ownadaycare.com