Epoq is looking to recruit Sales Director in London, UK!
Back to Career Advice forum
Online Legal Services
Updated April 9, 2014
The role comes with the following responsibilities:
• Create and own the annual sales and marketing plan and take responsibility for its successful implementation.
• Identify and meet with own sales prospects and assist them in understanding the Epoq range of products and services.
• Own a revenue target and take responsibility for delivering it as a key contributor to the wider team number.
• Set standards of performance for the sales function as a whole and individual staff, developing them through coaching, mentoring and training.
• Ensure effective and regular liaison takes place between the Sales & Marketing team and the Development Team primarily to make sure that new products, or client sites, meet business requirements.
• Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and Legal Content Manager to ensure Epoq's websites and legal content meet the demands of potential new clients.
• Partner with Epoq's Chairman who holds responsibility for existing client management/renewals as well as some new business opportunities to ensure smooth transition/implementation after the closing of a sale.
Who we're looking for
In order to be successful in this role it is likely you will have the following profile and experience:
• Demonstrable track record of successfully growing sales of a new service or product. Ideally this would be into the Banking and/or Insurance sectors although this is not necessarily essential.
• Managerial skills with the personality to lead, inspire and grow a sales team.
• Previous experience within the service sector highly advantageous as is the ability to respond to tenders and RFI's.
• Highly persuasive and able to build/establish relationships with senior personnel in target companies.
• Strong personal impact, gravitas, and the ability to be highly credible in front of very senior managers inside Banks and Insurers.
• A leader, someone who understands solid sales process and can ensure it is implemented effectively.
• Highly accomplished selling skills and capable in making relationship based sales.
• An individual that can communicate directly with internal stakeholders although someone that is not 'political'.
• Comfortable in working remotely when necessary and in a very client-facing capacity both in generating personal sales as well as supporting the efforts of the sales team
About our client
Epoq (www.epoq.co.uk) is the UK's leading provider of online legal services. By utilising cutting edge document automation technology, integrated workflow systems and content, together with legal advice and document review, they enable banks, insurers and law firms to deliver legal services to their consumer and business clients. Their services include "intelligent" legal documents like wills, divorce, employment agreements and tenancy contracts over the web.
Epoq's customers include major brands such as MORE TH>N, AA, Saga, Barclays, NatWest, AXA, and Royal Bank of Scotland. They aim to transform the market for the delivery of legal services, using technology to make law easy.
As part of their evolving nature they are looking to appoint a hands-on and highly persuasive Sales Director to manage and grow sales and to become established as a key member of the senior team.
What's on offer:
£80,000 -100,000 + competitive OTE
For further info, apply or phone on 0207 269 2400. Job Ref: 13347407
Your application will be sent to Dan Cole.