GMF IO offers an International Accelerated Development Programme!
Back to Career Advice forum
The "International Accelerated Development Programme" (IADP) is a three year development programme offered by GMF IO to International university graduates with previous work experience. The goal of the programme is to provide structured development and work placements over a three year programme with the aim of developing 'ready now' future managerial resources for the GMF IO group.
Our IADP programme lasts three years and has been designed to give you as much exposure as possible across the global business. GMF IO is a large and complex organisation and you will experience a number of different areas within the business. Below is an overview of our IADP programme;
• This programme starts on 1st January 2015
• This programme offers competitive earning potential from the start, and longer term we are looking for you to be a part of our senior team.
• There will be typically three to four different and demanding work placements with interesting job content and practical experience in areas such as Operations, Risk, Sales & Marketing, Process Excellence, Compliance and Finance.
• Mentoring from senior managers to support your professional and personal development, along with coaching from placement managers, your dedicated IADP 'buddy' (alumni from previous programme), HR and the IADP Programme manager.
• Placements build and increase in the level of challenge and complexity and will typically include an opportunity to supervise/manage people later in the programme
• At the end of the programme, successful IADP will have an opportunity to go into a permanent managerial role.
Who we're looking for
The successful candidates will join the IADP programme having demonstrated the following;
• Fluency in English plus at least two other languages from the following - German, French, Italian, Dutch, Flemish, Russian, Swedish, Spanish or Portuguese
• Ambitious and talented with a degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
• Ability to re-locate globally with support (average duration of 9 months per assignment)
• Initial work experience with an international company, ideally in Banking, Finance or Insurance.
• Ability to demonstrate core competencies; planning and organising, business acumen, customer focus, dealing with ambiguity, decision quality, and drive for results.
• Excellent interpersonal skills / relationships builder / networker
What's on offer
Competitive Salary + Package
For further info, apply or phone on +44 (0) 1932 264 000. Job Ref: 13389654
Your application will be sent to David Garstang.
About our client
GMF IO offer wholesale and retail automotive financing products to dealers and their customers of mainly GM affiliated vehicle brands to give the best possible range of new and used vehicles. We also provide private label financing through strategic alliances as well as fleet business in selected international markets. Our international operations ensure specifically tailored products to meet the needs of customers across local and global markets in Latin America (Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Mexico), China, Europe (Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Greece and the United Kingdom) and the United States.
Currently in the process of expansion, the company has high prospects for the future. Within the company, the cultural and linguistic diversity of employees allows us to provide these services in an efficient and effective manner. As significant assets to our company, employees are valued and given opportunities to broaden and develop their skills to motivate and ensure we utilise the expertise of individuals.
GMFIO is small enough for an individual to make a mark; large enough to develop a challenging and international career.A place that's so supportive even the Managing Director takes an interest in your professional development.
Apply here: http://service.joberate.com/redirect/url/c339-09-46-23-ad6c18