As a Senior Treasury Analyst - Services, among the Cash
Management team, you will recommend and implement cash pooling and cash
management structures in order to optimize cash flow and to manage more
efficiently interest rate, counterparty, liquidity and legal risks. The
role is essential with regards to relationships with banks and
affiliates all over the world.
• Optimize cash management and generate savings for the company and the affiliates.
• Select banks for transactions conducted by affiliates.
• Negotiate pricing conditions and liquidity rates.
• Ensure the quality of service negotiated with banks.
• Transfer corporate best practices and rules to the affiliates.
Who we're looking for
The Senior Treasury Analyst - Services will have
five years of post-secondary education and at least five years of
experience in bank or corporate with an exposure on transaction
services, cash management or treasury positions.
Personal qualities required:
• Skills in treasury, legal, tax, IT, and negotiating.
• Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment,
• Organizational skills, adaptability, and thoroughness,
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and tact,
• French language skills are an advantage.
About our client
Our client is a market leading Oil & Gas company who is looking
for a Senior Treasury Analyst - Services for its Corporate Treasury
function in London. Our client has over 100,000 employees worldwide,
operates in over 130 countries and had sales of over $250 billion in
What's on offer
Highly competitive salary and package
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/ec3b4d62f23f