Come join us at GE Capital as a Senior Vice President (SVP) Model Risk.
Back to Career Advice forum
GE Capital has a 130-year record of innovation & leadership! Join us and be responsible for leading the audit of Model Risk Governance across GE Capital International, both on a standalone basis, and as an integral part of other audits undertaken across Capital International. The audits will cover the assessment of GE Capital's control framework to manage model risk, including compliance with regulations (global and local), internal policies and procedures and their compliance with relevant internal controls.
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. At GE Capital International, we hire exceptional people & invest in their growth, providing unrivalled leadership & professional development opportunities in a diverse & collaborative work environment. With over 27,000 employees, the GE Capital International team is global & passionate about what they do. The collective differences, talents & experiences of our employees are essential ingredients to our ability to grow & succeed in a wide range of industries and markets.
• Developing a comprehensive in-depth understanding of GE Capital's Model Risk Governance and model validation processes, and understanding how these are being implemented and applied within Capital International (the "subject areas")
• Understanding the key current and emerging risks within the subject areas, including model risk across Capital International and local regulatory expectations in relation to the subject areas
• Servicing as the resident subject matter expert on the subject areas for audit teams within Capital International – this role will include providing detailed guidance to local teams across Capital International undertaking audit work which is required to assess model risk, and the provision of training as required
• Lead appropriate audit work within Capital International to support the comprehensive global audit testing plan that is developed by the Global Risk Audit Director and regulatory expectations
• Ensure timely completion, maintenance and execution of the annual testing plan
• Provide advice and effective challenge to internal stakeholders
• Experience working in a large financial services organization
• Ability to challenge the business (including assumptions made) and influence positive change in the organization
• Ability to build strong trusting relationships with senior business stakeholders
• Specific experience in a progressive internal audit or risk department's model risk governance group
• Strong understanding of industry leading practices within the subject areas and the ability to apply them within the GEC organization
• Experience working in a multinational organization
• Proven ability to direct personnel across multiple locations and operations and work in a matrix-type organization; proven ability to lead teams
• Possess strong project management skills, make sound decisions, and exhibit initiative and intuitive thinking
• Strong oral and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
Click on the link for more information: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/5ac6ebab1839